RBL Bank Credit Cards:
RBL bank credit card by the banking veterans, RBL bank is a multi-purpose card that offers you several benefits and rewards. For people aged between 25 and 60, RBL Bank offers a wide variety of cards that you can choose from, customised to your specific needs- from those tailored for business owners to those meant for students. Let us look at the application process and the various RBL credit card payment modes offered.
How to apply for RBL Credit cards?
The process of applying for an RBL credit card is fairly easy. There is both an online and offline process available.
- Visit the official website of Finserv MARKETS to initiate the process.
- It asks for your details that need to be filled in.
- Do your research beforehand and choose the credit card type that you want to apply for.
- Fill in the credit card application form..
- Submit the form to finish the application process.
- Visit your nearest RBL branch.
- On explaining your needs, the staff would suggest the appropriate card for you.
- Fill in the form that you are given and submit the documents required along with it. The documents required are,
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
How to check application status?
In order to verify the RBL Credit card application status,
- Visit the Finserv official website.
- Under “Credit card application tracking”, key in one of these – Your customer ID/ Reference ID/Email ID/PAN and your phone number.
- Enter OTP received on registered mobile number.
- Upon clicking on submit, the RBL credit card status is displayed on the screen.
If you want to verify the status of your credit card application offline, you can either,
- Give a missed call on the dedicated number. The representative will contact you with the necessary details.
- Visit the nearest RBL bank branch.
RBL Credit card bill payments:
RBL credit card payment can be made both online and offline. Tech-savvy to old school, we have got everyone covered. The users who would like to pay online are offered nine types of payment modes such as UPI, NACH, Net Banking, Bill desk, Mobile banking, Debit card, NEFT, IMPS and via standing instruction.
To make the payment offline, simply visit the nearest RBL branch. The payment can be made by cash or via cheques. In the case of cash if the payment exceeds Rs. 50,000, PAN has to be produced. For cheques, simply issue the cheque and wait for it to be realized. The user can also visit the ATM to make payments.
The processing time for the payment is latest by the next day. In the case of a cheque, it is completed upon realization.
Your time is precious and there are a number of things that need your attention. Your credit card does not have to be one of them. Be it the process of applying or payment, RBL credit cards ensure smooth service and customer satisfaction so that you can devote your time to the things that really matter.